Thursday, October 1, 2009

1Oct09

Breakfast
  • 1 fried egg with 1T olive oil
  • 1 c 2% milk
  • 1 little strawberry yoghurt
  • 6 almonds
Notes: W00t Zone! I think I didn't have enough carbs though.

During the day
  • ~1.5 London Fogs - ~6 oz Earl Grey tea, 1 squirt vanilla syrup, ~2 oz hot whole milk. Yum!
Notes: Dude this thing is so much better than coffee. I think I'm in love. Also needs a lot less milk and sugar to counteract the bitterness.

Lunch
  • ~1c green beans with tomatoes
  • ~1/2 c tabbouleh
  • ~1/2 c beets
  • 4 crackers
  • 3 baked pita triangles
  • ~3 oz cheese (mozz and cheddar)
  • like 7 little red grapes
Notes: OMG I love beets!

Also during the day
  • ~4 oz frappe remnants
Duke Wall
  • 1x around with Megan (and a sprint to get in front of the cute guy walking after we had cooled down, even though she wouldn't do it :P)
Dinner
  • 9 pc salmon sushi
  • ~3/4 c squid salad
  • some milk, I think
Notes: I love running with Megan. Even if we're both tired as hell and can only do once around, it just feels like an escape.

No comments:

Post a Comment