Monday, October 5, 2009

4Oct09

Breakfast
  • 1 protein bar - the same kind as the first one I listed
Lunch
  • ~1 1/2 c beets
  • ~1/2 c tuna salad
  • coffee: ~8 oz coffee, ~4 oz milk (half skim half whole), 1 pump Irish Cream syrup
Dinner
  • ~2 c veggie lo mein
  • ~3/4 c tofu
  • 2 c hot water mixed with 2T honey and 2T ACV
  • some popcorn
Notes: Dinner was taken in two stages, intentionally smaller than I usually take. Damn delicious Chinese food. But that hot water stuff is really the shit. Tastes pretty much like cider. W00t for satisfying cravings on a dime!

Later on
  • 3 forkfuls of lo mein
  • 4-5 pieces of tofu
  • ~2 c milk
Notes: Ok so I broke down and went back for more. But I didn't eat the whole damn thing, which I consider a triumph (even if it's smaller than it should be). Work in progress, like.

No comments:

Post a Comment