Monday, November 9, 2009

9Nov09

Breakfast
  • 1/2 Honey Bunches of Oats (with Almonds!)
  • 1 c whole milk
  • 1 yoghurt of my own making! w00t go me!
Notes: Time to get serious about this shit. I'm super-fit underneath, I just need to scrape off the last bits of pudge. No more fucking chips! And I'm seriously limiting my lo mein - yes it's delicious, but no more than a measured-out 1/2 c at a time.

Time for work. Limiting myself to an 8-oz cup for my one latte; un-sweetened or -creamed tea the rest of the time.

Lunch
  • 1/2 c hummus
  • 1 c tabbouleh
  • 10 pc soft whole wheat pita
  • 8 oz cider
  • a couple swallows of coffee with milk
Later
  • 1/2 wrap with seared tuna and spinach
  • 1/2 slice apple rum raisin bread
  • 1 latte - 1 shot, whole milk, no sugar
After Crossfit
  • the rest of the wrap, with
  • 1/2 c lo mein
  • 2ish c cocoa with skim milk

No comments:

Post a Comment