Thursday, January 14, 2010

14Jan10

Breakfast
  • 1 salmonburger
  • 2 good handfuls fresh spinach, cooked with ACV and salt in the same pan as the salmon
  • 2 c coffee with whole milk as creamer
Notes: I should really cut down on the coffee. I know I shouldn't have it every morning, as I have been doing.

At work
  • 1 small latte: 1 shot espresso and ~10 oz steamed whole milk
Lunch
  • 2 pieces Wasa bread with smoked anchovies in oil (left over from new year's)
  • 1 c 2% milk
  • 1 handful blueberries
At school
  • 1 grilled cheese sandwich (white bread, American cheese) with 2 slices of tomato
  • 1 c skunk-piss coffee with 1 creamer packet
Notes: Yes, I know. I was lazy and weak and should have taken the time to pack lunch instead of grabbing not-enough while at home and then caving at school. Next time I need to pack stuff (or at least put ingredients all together) on WEDNESDAY NIGHT!!!

Dinner
  • 2 pieces Wasa with 2 T cream cheese and 2 anchovies
  • small handful blueberries
  • 1 oz cheddar with 6 tiny christmas cookies (quarter-size)
  • Random Shit Porridge (1 1/4 c skim milk, 1/4 c rolled oats, 1/3 c shredded slippery elm bark, a little cinnamon and nutmeg all simmered together for about 8 minutes, plus 1 T peanut butter, small handful of Craisins, ~1 T dried wakame, ~2 t ACV)
  • 1 mug SF cocoa
Notes: Wow that porridge stuff was kinda weird this time around. Not enough PB, no honey or sweetener...the dried things were good and it wasn't bad, per se...but I don't think it works well as a savory dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment