Sunday, February 28, 2010

28Feb10

Trying something new here...

Breakfast: 7:30 am
  • 2 c coffee with whole milk as creamer
  • 1 poached egg
  • 1 small container of strawberry yoghurt
  • 1/2 c grape nuts with 3/4 c skim milk
  • 500mg Vitamin C and 1 capsule Omega 3-6-9
  • 1 c water
Notes: Slept in for as long as I could today, which turned out to be 6:45. I like early mornings and being woken by birdsong :) I like a lot of things, not the least of which is the fact that I QUIT MY JOB!!!!!!! XD

Lunch: 12:30 pm
  • 1 salmonburger
  • 3 handfuls raw cabbage, simmered for 10ish min with 1t EVOO, 2T ACV, 1T PB and some salt
  • 1 oatmeal cookie
  • 1 c skim milk
  • 500mg Vitamin C, 1 capsule Omega 3-6-9 and 30 drops ginko/gotu kola tincture in 1 c water (20 minutes before eating)
  • 1 c water
Notes: Spending the day cleaning. I just recycled 3 years' worth of old physics notes (saving some for my illustrations...I really need to start drawing again!). I kind of feel like I should burn them...but this way is more green. It was quite an armload to take.

Snack: 4:00 pm
  • 1/2 pear sprinkled with fresh nutmeg
  • ~1.5 ox swiss of some kind
Notes: It's a gorgeous windy sunny day! Papa got a couple bags of garden soil with fertilizer - it's still a little chilly but I'm going to work at least a little into the soil while there's still daylight.

Dinner: 7:00 pm



  • 1 shrimp egg roll
  • 1/2 c lo mein & 1/2 c of veggies
  • 1/2 c tofu
  • 1 mug beer, Prohibition-style (in the coffee mug :D)
  • 500mg Vitamin C, 1 capsule Omega 3-6-9
Notes: Watched most of "10 Things I Hate About You" with the rents, then worked with T on his business plan proposal, which was due at midnight. I was fading a LOT near the end but he got done with 15 minutes to spare, and the finished product was pretty good. He's got a lot invested in this competition now - he said last night that moving up to the next round was entirely in the bag. I really hope he's right. I mean, I know how much he's done for his idea and how well it could work once we get everything fleshed out, but the hardest part for him is the presentation of his ideas. Going to work with him on that when I'm up there next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment