Saturday, March 20, 2010

19Mar10

Breakfast: 10:30am
  • 2/3 c amam's granola
  • 2/3 c plain low-fat yoghurt with nutmeg on top
  • 2 c coffee with while milk as creamer
Notes: I love lazy breakfasts even more than stone soup. Reading "Little House on the Prairie" right now. Also wondering why blogger.com won't let me underline things.

Lunch: 3:30pm

  • egg salad with 1 egg and 1 T real mayo
  • a handful of sprouts
  • 1 small tomato
  • 3 slices cheddar
  • 2 sandwich thins
Dinner: 11:30pm

  • 1 salmonburger
  • 1.5-2ish c the rest of the leftover roasted veggies, livened up with some balsamic vinegar, EVOO and a quick toss in the pan
  • 1 mug "diet" cocoa with water (kind of a nasty aftertaste, but hot and chocolaty nonetheless)
  • 1/2 c 2% milk
Notes: No Crossfit tonight because I went to see The Mikado! Amam told me this morning that it was playing, and as everyone knows it is the best of all the G&S's, so I made an executive decision, with very satisfactory results. Turns out that Mary from my hs was the u/s for Yum-Yum, which I wish I'd gotten to see - the Yum-Yum playing was a good singer, but screamed for some reason or another every 30 seconds or so. The choreography was a little bit junior-high-school-chorale, too, but it was still thoroughly enjoyable :)

1 comment:

  1. Off days can be really good for you! And I'm glad i got to see you!

    ReplyDelete