Tuesday, May 4, 2010

4May2010

Breakfast (as it were): ~12pm
  • 2 eggs, chopped up and mixed with about 2 t mayo
  • 4 sesame crackers to put it on
  • 1 little strawberry yoghurt
  • 1 c 2% milk
  • about 1 oz parm, not shown
Notes: I didn't actually have the strawberries in the picture. Was jonesing for a little color in my life (where's my boy when I need him??) and decided to just dump them in a bowl and shoot. But then they turned out to be way too old and nasty, so I had to trash them. From now on, fruit stays in the FRONT of the fridge.

Snack-ish: ~2:30pm
  • parm with sesame crackers
  • strawberry yoghurt
  • 2% milk
  • about a handful of Raisinets
Notes: This wasn't anything resembling a straight-up meal at all, just noncommittal snacking without measuring while I read my new books from the library! Meaning yes I finally paid off my fines! W00t!

Dinner: 9:15pm
  • 4 very large strawberries, chunked up, mixed with 3 small-egg-sized fresh mozz balls, also chunked, and all sprinkled with balsamic vinegar
  • 1/2 small head red cabbage, simmered with 1/2 can tomatoes, a little ACV, sugar, salt, nutmeg, Italian herb mix and water
  • .45 lb tuna, seared very quickly on both sides in smoking-point EVOO
  • 1 bottle pear hard cider. yes pear
Notes: Oh how I love me some raw fish. And fresh fruit. And fresh mozz. And PEAR cider omg it was so good. Yes, I went grocery shopping right before this :D The cabbage was a bit of a swing and a miss, though - I made awesome fantastic cabbage soup years ago with canned tomatoes and vinegar, and was kind of trying to recall that without being actual soup, but then got carried away with the vinegar and salt for the cabbage and the herbs, nutmeg and sugar for the tomatoes...and the two tastes ended up not quite meeting in the middle. Oh, well.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nelly! Thanks for your comment and as for your question: I get my OTK socks to stay up so well by just not buying really tight socks on the top. I really like the ones that are knitted and don't have any elastic on them to prevent the thigh bulging thing. Hope that helps :)

    ReplyDelete