Saturday, December 25, 2010

We wish you a merry Christmas!

From all the Tobs and our friends to everyone out there in Blogland...

Jessie, moi, Babysis, Maggie and Laura

another Laura!
the traditional Christmas pickle

gorgeous Babysis wearing the hat I made!





Maggie, Eamon Motel Kamzoil, Laura and Babysis
...we wish you all a very merry Christmas (or Solstice, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Diwali or whatever your personal favorite is), and pray that the coming year brings you nothing but good food, good wine, good friends, good conversation, and too many laughs to count.

 To start you out on the "laughs" bit, here's an outtake from a profile photo shoot Babysis was doing for me.  I feel it's high time to let you all know that I am, in fact, part velociraptor.


-N

2 comments:

  1. Aw I love the family photos! I hope you had a fantastic Holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Haleigh! It was certainly a lot of fun over here :) and I hope it was for you as well!

    ReplyDelete